Copyright © 2017 ClearSmile. All rights reserved.
我的牙套日子開始了～～～～ 戴上第一套的感覺是... 期待半年後的成果 😬 ClearSmile Invisible Aligners TING Dental Surgery #clearsmileinvisiblealigners #clearsmileasia #nowires #nobrackets #tingdentalsurgery #setonePosted by Min 皓敏 on Rabu, 17 April 2019
Before & After
- If you want a treatment that will not affect your current lifestyle.
- A faster treatment process compared to braces & most other aligners.
FASTER TREATMENT ALSO MEANS REDUCE YOUR DROP OUT HALFWAY
- No. Each aligner supports the progress of the next aligner until the final desired result. Skipping one aligner will cause the failure of your teeth realignment and delayed completion.
- Your treatment process will be delayed, and sometimes stop progressing.
- Wearing the aligners casually(without following the requirement) and thinking it will work.
- The treatment process requires no visits to doctor for review. Reviews are important as your doctor may make modifications to your treatment if the aligners are not achieving the desired teeth position at each step.
- Aligners are not magical compared to braces. Missing the wearing of your aligners means your result will not progress. The more you wear, the better is the result.
- The prices are set by each Doctor depending on the complexity of the treatment, your location and some other factors.
- Kindly check with your Doctor, as most Doctors offer some sort of installment plan to meet your budget.
- Beside wearing aligners, attachments/buttons may need to be attached to your teeth including the “elastic” depending on the complexity your treatment.
Usually, one week per thickness (soft, medium or hard), may need to wear one more week for hard if found out not enough wearing subject to advise from doctor.
- One of the misconceptions promoted by some aligner providers is that patients can visit their doctor less. The most important success factor of this aligner treatment is regular clinical monitoring to ensure patient compliance. Regular visits mean better monitoring and faster completion of the treatment.
- Each individual result may vary due to age, teeth condition, etc. It is impossible to guarantee the result but most patients do experience significant improvement in their smiles.
- The success of the treatment highly depends on your compliance on wearing aligners and your doctor’s clinical monitoring on your progress.
- It is normal to wear the retainer to avoid relapse after any orthodontic treatment including aligners.
- You need to wear each aligner for a minimum of 20 hours per day and 140 hours per week.
- You need to pay regular visits to your doctor at an interval of 3-4 weeks. This is important as your doctor may apply some techniques on the aligners or teeth to improve the fitting.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY NEVER MOVE TO NEXT STEP’S OF ALIGNER WEARING UNTIL THE CURRENT ONE IS REALLY FITTED WELL.