Copyright © 2017 ClearSmile. All rights reserved.
Faster than conventional braces and some other invisible aligners. 3-12 months subjected to the complexity of your case.
3 thicknesses of aligners (soft, medium, hard) starting from the soft, will trigger minimal pressure resulting in a more comfortable experience.
Invisible progress, visible result. ClearSmile aligners are invisible.
Enjoying your lifestyle, eating your favourite food, playing sports, musical instruments, and giving speeches.
Easy to maintain healthy gum and teeth.
Invisible Aligners Clearly For All. ClearSmile aligners are more affordable.
Find A Provider
Go to your regular doctor. If your regular doctor does not offer ClearSmile invisible aligners then search from our Provider List.
Ask For A Review
Your doctor will take photos and x-rays to ascertain if your case can be treated by aligners before taking the impression or intra-oral scanner to capture your teeth shape and submit the prescription to ClearSmile.
Start Your Treatment
A series of aligners are custom made for your treatment. Each aligner will gradually move your teeth by wearing at least 20 hours a day for a week (20 hours x 7 days = 140 hours) and have checkups every 3-4 weeks by your doctor.
Before & After
Why would I want to use ClearSmile aligners to improve my smile?
- If you want a treatment that will not affect your current lifestyle.
- A faster treatment process compared to braces & most other aligners.
FASTER TREATMENT ALSO MEANS REDUCE YOUR DROP OUT HALFWAY
Can I skip certain aligners?
- No. Each aligner supports the progress of the next aligner until the final desired result. Skipping one aligner will cause the failure of your teeth realignment and delayed completion.
What happens if I miss the requirement of wearing my aligners?
- Your treatment process will be delayed, and sometimes stop progressing.
What is the 3 most misunderstood facts about aligners?
- Wearing the aligners casually(without following the requirement) and thinking it will work.
- The treatment process requires no visits to doctor for review. Reviews are important as your doctor may make modifications to your treatment if the aligners are not achieving the desired teeth position at each step.
- Aligners are not magical compared to braces. Missing the wearing of your aligners means your result will not progress. The more you wear, the better is the result.
How much do ClearSmile invisible aligners cost?
- The prices are set by each Doctor depending on the complexity of the treatment, your location and some other factors.
Do I have to pay everything up front?
- Kindly check with your Doctor, as most Doctors offer some sort of installment plan to meet your budget.
Beside wearing aligners, what other things I might expect during the treatment?
- Beside wearing aligners, attachments/buttons may need to be attached to your teeth including the “elastic” depending on the complexity your treatment.
How often should I wear aligners?
Usually, one week per thickness (soft, medium or hard), may need to wear one more week for hard if found out not enough wearing subject to advise from doctor.
Will I need to visit Doctor regularly?
- One of the misconceptions promoted by some aligner providers is that patients can visit their doctor less. The most important success factor of this aligner treatment is regular clinical monitoring to ensure patient compliance. Regular visits mean better monitoring and faster completion of the treatment.
Does ClearSmile guarantee perfect results?
- Each individual result may vary due to age, teeth condition, etc. It is impossible to guarantee the result but most patients do experience significant improvement in their smiles.
- The success of the treatment highly depends on your compliance on wearing aligners and your doctor’s clinical monitoring on your progress.
Will I need to wear a retainer after treatment?
- It is normal to wear the retainer to avoid relapse after any orthodontic treatment including aligners.
What do I have to do to get the desired result from my aligner treatment?
- You need to wear each aligner for a minimum of 20 hours per day and 140 hours per week.
- You need to pay regular visits to your doctor at an interval of 3-4 weeks. This is important as your doctor may apply some techniques on the aligners or teeth to improve the fitting.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY NEVER MOVE TO NEXT STEP’S OF ALIGNER WEARING UNTIL THE CURRENT ONE IS REALLY FITTED WELL.