Copyright © 2017 ClearSmile. All rights reserved.
- ClearSmile aligners system uses 3 thicknesses for the aligners (soft, medium & hard) whereas most of the other providers use 1 thickness aligner (medium/hard).
3 thickness aligners treatment method allows bigger movement of up to 0.50mm per step as compared to other aligners system that only moves 0.20-0.25mm per step.
- The Doctor should have basic knowledge of orthodontic treatment and some auxiliary techniques like stripping (IPR), attachment placement, dimple forming technique and button-elastics.
- Ensure patient compliance on wearing time of minimum 20 hours a day. Extend the wearing if required.
- Ensure patient pay a regular visit for a check-up or least some feedback in the form of photos from your patient if absence from the visit.
- Ensure each step’s aligner is achieved before moving to next step. Intercept with auxiliary techniques if applicable. Ensure each step’s aligner is well fitted before moving to next step.
MOST IMPORTANTLY NEVER MOVE TO NEXT STEP’S OF ALIGNER WEARING UNTIL THE CURRENT ONE IS REALLY FITTED WELL.